Thursday, December 22, 2011

BALIW AKO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOAH!


I wanna screaaaam! There is an inner force inside me that wants to go out!
Baliw na ako kay Lord! At handa akong mabansagang SIRA ANG ULO dahil sa pinaniniwalaan ko! YES I'm crazy! I could go to the extent of being NORMAL to ABNORMAL, through GOD, I can do the vision! The dream to Win San Mateo, Rizal For Christ!

I just can't help it. After reading the comments and status on FB of the people who attended yesterday's event "NATION TRANSFORMERS!" No! It is more than an event! GRABE at and TINDI!

I believe transformation will takes place! A High Impacted Prayer that is Energized by the Holy Spirit, the reach the Impossible Dream, Just Go on to the Vision! Hallelujah!


Philippines is for Christ! Our Town is For Christ! Every Family is For Christ!
God's People are all UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!! Maghanda ka 2012, It will be a year of Harvest!

No comments:

Post a Comment