Thursday, December 29, 2011

Love, Patience and Understanding

"¾Hanggang may nakikita kang lumalago.. wag kang titigil. Tignan mo kung ano ang nakikita ng Diyos!"

Two nights ago, i was reading my old notebook rather my first notebook for journal at church. It was 2007 our senior pastor wants us to write down our devotion. As I was reading it last two nights ago, I was shocked and almost cry because of laughing. O'men! Is it me really who wrote all these down?!!! I mean, am i that crazy, am I that immature Lord? Then God said, yes you are! Then I keep on reading it, and I've seen the names of the persons I like, and I was like..... GOSSSH! Why is it here?! But what was amazing was, from the past devotions and journals, I was able to write names of persons that I prayed to God, for them to have the relationship with Him, and it was actually fulfilled by God! At the end, I came up to a realization that, 2007 I was second year high school, wherein a lot of questions and emotions filled me. Immaturity was there, so as I look back on my old self I realized that I was not different from our youth today. (who texted a lot, quarrel a lot with each other, upholding the blame for themselves, emo, makulet, hyper active, crushes and etc.)
So then, I keep on thinking, If this is me before, papano ako napunta sa sitwasyon na ito at papano ko sila dadalin sa sitwasyon ko ngayon? That question hanged until last night I talked with nanay Danna.


Last night I was in Gateway with my sister in mentoring and also with Nanay Danna. I'm a little early so I caught some blessings from Nanay! Yey! Libre! :DD
So, I started telling her my dilemma on our youth. Since, I already told her about who am I before, then she asked me.. how did they handle you, sa tingin mo?

Then I replied," di ko po alam? Siguro po sa parents?" Then Nanay Danna said "Maturity is a matter of choice, you just have to extend the love.. more love to them, understanding and patience."

Hangganga ngayon dala ko ito.. and the best part that Nanay Danna said, "hingin mo kay Lord yung paningin Niya, para makita mo ang hindi mo nakikita.. you have to see all things, di lang ang problema, pati ang pag lago nila.. Kung may isa na lumalago.. magsisilbi yung BUTIL NG ENERGY FOR YOU TO CONTINUE!"

Yes! Though they are immature, I was like that before.. though they are pasaway.. ganun din ako noon. I must extend the love, the understanding and patience.

I'm excited for 2012. Wag hayaan na mapagod ang puso. Tignan si Lord! This is a Battle for Eternity!
Win Souls and Make Disciples! Jesus is the Center! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment